Chat

Infusion day

Hi everyone, we’ve earned ourselves another night in hospital, and another infusion today. Ada and I are doing ok, just so exhausted. She also seems to be working through a bit of anxiety and stress after the last cycle so we spend 90%of the time cuddling, comfort feeding, trying to put her in bed, she cries and doesn’t sleep and then we repeat the cycle again and again with an increasingly overtired baby, the other 10% I spend pumping, trying to eat, sleep, shower all at the same time. Hoping things improve soon🌻💜🖖

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.